Purcell Timber Frame Homes is located in Nelson, BC, Canada. Purcell is strategically located to provide home design, house plans, and construction services throughout Canada, the USA, and internationally including BC, Alberta, the Gulf Islands, the rest of Canada, Washington, Montana, Oregon, California, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Idaho, and the USA, Australia, and internationally. Our products and services include the following:
• Custom home design & prefab timber frame homes with authentic timber frames and fine architectural detail.
• Prefabricated houses and precrafted home packages.
• Complete home construction and homebuilder services.
• Ski chalet design and construction
• Mountain modern home design and mid century modern home designs
• West coast home design
• Modern farm house
• Contemporary home design
• Scandinavian modern home design styles
• Mountain architecture and mountain timber frame home builders
• Timber frame homes, prefabricated house design plans and build kits
• Pacific northwest house design
• Colorado home builder
• Crested Butte home builder
• Jackson Hole Wyoming house designer
• Big Sky Montana house design
• Taos New Mexico (ie our architectural style is perfectly for Taos New Mexico)
• Sun Valley Idaho architecture
• Lake front house design
• Purcell builds with the highest quality BC Canadian wood products.
Purcell Timber Frame Homes pre-builds in our factory prior to site installation.We prefabricate wall panels, roof panels and prefabricated building components which makes for a much faster total build time and a very precise and accurate building. Along with a more predictable build time, you will also notice significantly less material waste and a cleaner more efficient building site.
Whether the home is located in Park City Utah, in Alaska, in Revelstoke or Whistler BC, Big Sky country in Montana, or Lake Tahoe in California, the more snow the merrier. Our homes will hold the highest snowfall on record and more. We also specialize in oceanfront or lakefront design and building that may have floodplain concerns or strict waterfront setback requirements which may require cantilevering the house to best utilize the site and to take in the views.
We specialize in conventional wood framing as per the strict building codes of British Columbia in Canada and California in the United States. All of our buildings are carefully engineered, plan stamped and on-site inspected with final certificate of compliance by structural engineers. Our homes are engineered for all of Mother Nature’s live load requirements such as high hurricane winds, seismic earthquakes of the Pacific Ocean coastline (such as the West Coast, California, Oregon, Washington, B.C.) and heavy snow loads of the best ski towns in the world. We love snow and design for lots of it!
• Vacation homes, luxury homes, ski homes, beach homes, luxury cottages for the lake and cottage country.
• Chalets, bungalows, lofts, and more . . .
• Purcell home package kits make it easy to act as your own general contractor.
• Extreme efficiency eco-energy homes.
• Green home design and eco-friendly building supplies.
• House plans and floor plans for prefab homes and houses.
• Contractor and construction services.
• Solar passive building design.
• Timber frame components and wood products made from B.C. wood including Western Red Cedar and B.C. Douglas fir.
• Real estate development construction and real estate land or lot development.
Regionally located near the Canada / US border allows Purcell to provide our custom home building services throughout BC, Alberta, and the United States. We specialize in delivering to the best landscapes in the world.
Purcell Timber Frame Homes is a BC home builder, Alberta home builder, Montana home builder, custom home builder, and a prefab home builder that is second to none. If you love log homes, modular homes, cottages, cabins, house plans, and floorplans, you’ll love Purcell homes.
We specialize in custom home design, prefab homes, and buildings for ski resort and mountain towns and cities such as Rossland (Red Mountain), Revelstoke (Revelstoke Mountain Resort), Fernie (Fernie Alpine Resort), Nelson (Whitewater), Kelowna (Big White), Vernon (Silverstar), Golden (Kicking Horse), Banff, Jasper, Kimberly Whistler, Mount Washington, Montana including Big Sky Country, Bozeman, Big Sky Resort, Big Sky Land Development, Lone Mountain Land Company, Big Sky Village, Moonlight Basin, Whitefish, Yellowstone Club, Spanish Peaks Mountain Club, Montana Club, Gallatin County, and Missoula. and other snowy mountain paradises throughout North America.
Purcell Timber Frame Homes are also highlighted by authentic West Coast designs perfectly fitting house developments on Vancouver Island, Cortez Island, Salt Spring Island, Denman Island, San Juan Islands, Quadra Island and along the coast of British Columbia.
Contact Purcell Timber Frame Homes in Nelson, BC, Canada regarding your home design and homebuilding needs.